Wednesday, August 10, 2011

7 a.m. Bikram Yoga

I've got a new habit. About three times a week I take a Bikram Yoga class at 7 a.m. before I go to work. This might not sound super exciting except for if you know me, and know that I usually don't get up before the clock has a big fat eight (or at least a seven) where the hour is noted. So yeah, it's a pretty big deal for me to get up at 6:15 to make it to 7 a.m. yoga.

What makes me get up this early, you ask? A fresh, non-smelly yoga room. Quiet, focused fellow yogis and an amazingly calm vibe. Relatively empty classes. Having my evenings free for my LIFE outside the yoga room. Coming out of the studio into a fresh new day/world. Reeeaallly improving my flexibility in the morning classes! The opportunity to see dawn... :)

Who would have thought that even I can make it out of bed early for something that is important to me? ;)

2 comments:

  1. Go girl! You can do it! Probably you'd feel all energized after the session for your day ahead. Hope all is well with you and family. How is your summer going? Nev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nev! All is well here :) I hope you are enjoying your new job!

    ReplyDelete