Saturday, January 19, 2013

Two years and counting

I missed my blog's second birthday! I missed Christmas! I missed New Years! I missed the second anniversary of my big move! Things have been pretty awesome around here, but busy busy busy. Of course December is a busy month for everybody, but this last one year really takes the cake! Within only a few weeks, there were several birthdays, holidays, and other major life events that required a good party.

Was that vague enough for you? ;)

Let's try again...




We got engaged!


I apologize for the long absence, and I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday season. Cheers to a fresh and new and awesome 2013!

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Very happy for you and your fiancee! Best of luck to both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! Congratulations!!! Long time no see, but awesome to hear that! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Congratulations, and happy anniversary! (Your colorful shirt sounds awesome.)

    ReplyDelete