Sunday, April 24, 2011

Magic Lake

The lake in front of my balcony is a pretty one... and I'm not the only one who thinks so!

There's swans... and ducks, of course...

Water rats (although they're not really rats, not dirty, vegetarian, and really quite cute)... And remind me of Paderborn!

And huh? Is that a TURTLE?! I didn't know turtles could survive here, but apparently they can! Learn something new every day... I'm glad this little fella survived his hibernation and hangs out here with me now :)

I am on the lookout for more friends from the lake now... Personally, I expect to see a unicorn or two within the next couple of days!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, forget the unicorns - that's a real live teenage mutant easter turtle - a very good omen! Meaning a whole bunch of luck is heading straight towards you! :-)

    ReplyDelete