Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard warning

This is what we are expected to see tonight and tomorrow. A big amount of nothing-ness... lots and lots of snow. I will probably be working from home tomorrow. All of my colleagues are taking their laptops home with them, so they can stay off the roads tomorrow. Personally, I am looking forward to staying in all day. I've had too many errands to run, too much stuff to do lately, so I welcome a "forced brake" like this.

Deutsch: Das ist der Anblick, den wir fuer heute Abend und morgen erwarten. Eine grosse Menge Nichts... sehr sehr viel Schnee. Ich werde moregn vermutlich von zuhause aus arbeiten. Alle Kollegen nehmen ihre Laptops mit nach Hause, damit sie morgen nicht auf die Strasse muessen. Ich persoenlich freue mich darauf, den ganzen Tag zuhause zu bleiben. Ich hatte so viele Dinge zu erledigen, so viel Krams zu tun in der letzten Zeit, dass ich mich auf die erzwungene Pause freue.

No comments:

Post a Comment