Saturday, February 12, 2011

The library

I looove libraries! Tons and tons of books, more than I could ever read... quiet corners to sit down and browse... free magazines... free books... free internet... peace and quiet... I'm so happy the local library is less than a mile from my apartment!

 And this is where I usually hang out to post on my blog. (I still don't have internet at my apartment.)

Deutsch: Ich liiieeeebe Bibliotheken! Bücher massenweise, mehr als ich jemals lesen kann... ruhige Ecken, in denen man sich hinsetzten und stöbern kann... kostenlose Zeitschriften... kostenlose Bücher... kostenloses Internet... viel Ruhe... Ich find es super, dass die Bibliothek weniger als einen Kilometer von meinem Apartment entfernt ist!

Hier sitze ich normalerweise und schreibe Blog-Einträge. (Ich habe immernoch kein Internet zuhause.)

No comments:

Post a Comment