Monday, March 7, 2011

Bikram Yoga Challenge: Class 7 done!

Today I took the seventh yoga class of my 30 Day Challenge. That means I took a Bikram yoga class every day in the past week. I've never done that before!

Between the long commute I have to work at the moment (on-site at our customer's development center) and well, the yoga classes, I have had very little time at home. I leave my house at 7-8am and don't get back in before 9-10pm after my yoga class. Before I go to bed, I still have to fix myself dinner, pack breakfast and lunch for the next day, pack my yoga bag for the next day, and often wash yoga clothes/towels. So yeah, let's just say, I don't have much time for anything besides work and yoga during the week. As you can see in the pic above, I've started preparing 3-4 yoga bags at a time though to save a little bit of time ever day... Let's see if this system works :)

No comments:

Post a Comment