Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow snow snow

It snowed today. A lot. I've seen lots of accidents on the highways, but I didn't run into any problems (thank god!). No more than one traffic accident per year, please!

Not a lot of picture-worthy stuff has happened in the last couple of days... sorry! BUT I am moving into my new apartment on Saturday and I've been looking at more cars, so there might be some interesting stuff coming up :)

Deutsch: Es hat heute geschneit. Ziemlich viel. Ich habe einige Unfälle auf den Autobahnen gesehen, aber ich hatte keine Probleme (zum Glück!). Bitte nicht mehr als einen Autounfall pro Jahr!

In den letzten Tagen ist nicht viel "Photographier-wertes" passiert... sorry! ABER ich ziehe am Samstag in meine neue Wohnung ein und ich habe mir noch einige weitere Autos angeschaut, also könnte es bald ein paar interessante Dinge geben :)

No comments:

Post a Comment