Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My last day at work

Wow, I cannot believe how time just flew by in the last couple of weeks, especially this last week. Today was my last day of work. I had to hand in my BMW employee pass. I had to say goodbye to lots of people. I had a bunch of "This will be the last time I'll ...." moments. It's been quite emotional, but also so hectic that I didn't get much time to think about it too much.

I have two more busy days, but then Christmas time will finally begin for me! On Thursday I will leave Munich for the time being. I'm spending the holidays with my family in the north of Germany and on January 3rd I'm flying to the US to start my big adventure! But right now I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet (hopefully heehee) with my family, yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment